Friday 20 November 2015

Brand new gift range now available...

I'm really proud of my new range of prints - these have been a labour of love, and something I've been working on for ages to get just right...

There are 11 designs to choose from, with styles suitable for all sorts of occasions: new baby, christening, wedding, anniversary, Christmas, birthday and more. They're all created to order and personalised with your own names and dates - plus you can also have your own personal message printed onto the back too.

Each one is printed onto high quality crisp white cotton, and stretched onto a woodgrain effect 6" hoop. They're finished with a handsewn button and dressed with white ribbon so that they're ready to hang straight out of the box.

I very much hope you'll like them - you can see the whole range on the PhotoFairytales site here.

Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts